mercoledì 16 novembre 2011

Amsterdam!- Alexa

Two weekends ago I spent a couple of nights in Amsterdam, and it was the most beautiful place i've been to so far. I loved everything about it, and we had such perfect weather that was an added bonus :]

Although it's not as clear as I would have liked, I still love this picture so much because of the birds. Both times we went to visit the "Iamsterdam" sign, there were birds everywhere!!! I love them, and they made for a great photo. I'll always look back on these pictures and remember how blessed I am to have been able to travel the world. 

I love all of the leaves and the fall colors. I also love how the trees reflect on the water.


These don't need much explanation. Everything about this city is gorgeous and the canals make it so much better! Early in the day or at night, the reflections of everything on the water is always magnificent. Plus, there's always swans in the water and it's a literal fairytale.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento