martedì 8 novembre 2011

Villa Borghese- Alexa


Took this on the way up to the Villa Borghese from the Piazza del Popolo. I loved the way the sun was hitting the side of the statue and I love the shadow the sun leaves in the background. This statue was actually not as large as it seems here, and I think it came out awesome, especially because the angle makes this look larger than life. 

This is my favorite picture I took from the museum at the Villa Borghese. I love the lighting, and I love how real she looks (except for her eyes...those creeped me out) and I think the statue fit in so well with all of the other ones. I like how clear she came out, and even from at different angles, this one came out as my favorite.


This is the last of my favorite shots from our trip to the park. This is from the top of the Piazza del Popolo and I love the sun setting from the background, and I especially adore the bird in the sky. I took this in a sunset-setting, and I love the soft colors it created. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento