martedì 1 novembre 2011

Piazza Navona- Alexa

I took this picture in Piazza Navona this weekend. I had never been there before this trip and it's such an impressive piazza, I completely fell in love immediately. My favorite part had to be the gorgeous church, and all of the people busily selling things and the tourists that shop there.


The thing I like about this picture is how the statue is off-centered and the beautiful church is right in focus in the background. The picture may be a little too overexposed, but I love it regardless. I wish the sky would have come out clearer instead of it being so white, it would have been nice to have a touch of color in the background. 

I also snapped this picture when I was admiring all of the art they sell in the Piazza. The art they have is incredible and i'm so amazed by how talented some of the artists are, especially the cartoons. I liked this picture because of the burst of color it brought to the piazza. Most of the art is black and white, but this one jumps out at you. Really tempted to go back and buy it for my house.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento