giovedì 27 ottobre 2011

My Photobook Project-sarahlynn

I wanted to share the first narrative of my photobook, entitled "The Journey of Life"
Coming from a small town in the Midwest, I never imagined that one day I would be studying and living in Rome. With the first church in my hometown being built in 1869, the antiquity in Rome continues to amaze me every time I step out of my residence.  To me, Rome itself is a piece of art, and I am just an observer of its magnificence. Through photography, I hope to capture at least a glimpse of the splendor ever present in Rome. With contemplation, photography helps me to look at works of art in a different way so as to explain its meaning through the photograph. In the following collaboration, I hope to link the different aspects of my journey in Rome to the larger journey that is life.
On the most recent page, I wanted to edit the following picture:



First of all, I wanted to fix some of the lines of the picture, namely the closest building on the left and the light reflection on the canal. By rotating the picture, the two lines were fixed. Because my other pictures on the page were black and white, I converted the picture and provided more contrast to counteract the overexposure caused by the sun at the farthest point of the photograph.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento